Data Indexers & APIs
Access structured data and transaction information efficiently and reliably.
- The Polkadot Indexer is an API application powered by the Bison Trails platform to enable a more efficient way to query data from the Polkadot blockchain and its canary network, Kusama.
- With the Polkadot Indexer, users have access to structured and easily queryable data with a significantly fewer number of requests. The Indexer may save anywhere from 50-100 to upward of a 1000 requests to the node.
- All the data outputs are served from a single API for ease of use.
- The Polkadot Indexer saves engineering teams from having to build and maintain proprietary Indexers in-house, saving time and resources while enabling more optimized participation through access to structured data.
Learn more about the Polkadot Indexer.
- A simple and comprehensive API that allows for secure and programmatic creation, management, and status review of eth2 validators and their underlying infrastructure.
- From easily generating Ethereum deposit contract transactions to scaling validators, Bison Trails provides a robust API that also scales with your eth2 staking needs.
Learn more about the eth2 Pioneer Program.
- Standard blockchain clients are able to look up certain types of data, but they do not provide easy access to information in a way that may be important for your business, such as querying all the transactions from a specific account.
- In the near future, we will be offering a Blockchain Reporting API for eth2 focused on providing clean and actionable data over a queryable API for types of queries that will not be supported by standard eth2 clients.
Learn more about the eth2 Indexer API or the eth2 Pioneer Program for enterprise.
About Bison Trails
Pioneering Blockchain Infrastructure®
Bison Trails is a blockchain infrastructure platform-as-a-service (PaaS) company based in New York City. We built a platform for anyone who wants to participate in
23 new chains effortlessly.
We also make it easy for anyone building Web 3.0 applications to connect to blockchain data from
33 protocols with Query & Transact (QT). Our goal is for the entire blockchain ecosystem to flourish by providing robust infrastructure for the pioneers of tomorrow.
In January, 2021, we announced Bison Trails joined Coinbase to accelerate our mission to provide easy-to-use blockchain infrastructure, now as a standalone product line. The Bison Trails platform will continue to support our customers. With Coinbase’s backing, we will enhance our infrastructure platform and make it even easier to participate in decentralized networks and build applications that connect to blockchain data.
THIS DOCUMENT IS FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. PLEASE DO NOT CONSTRUE ANY SUCH INFORMATION OR OTHER MATERIAL CONTAINED IN THIS DOCUMENT AS LEGAL, TAX, INVESTMENT, FINANCIAL, OR OTHER ADVICE.
THIS DOCUMENT AND THE INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN IS NOT A RECOMMENDATION OR ENDORSEMENT OF ANY DIGITAL ASSET, PROTOCOL, NETWORK OR PROJECT. HOWEVER, BISON TRAILS (INCLUDING ITS AFFILIATES AND/OR EMPLOYEES) MAY HAVE, OR MAY IN THE FUTURE HAVE, A SIGNIFICANT FINANCIAL INTEREST IN, AND MAY RECEIVE COMPENSATION FOR SERVICES RELATED TO, ONE OR MORE OF THE DIGITAL ASSETS, PROTOCOLS, NETWORKS, ENTITIES, PROJECTS AND/OR VENTURES DISCUSSED HEREIN.
THE RISK OF LOSS IN CRYPTOCURRENCY, INCLUDING STAKING, CAN BE SUBSTANTIAL AND NOTHING HEREIN IS INTENDED TO BE A GUARANTEE AGAINST THE POSSIBILITY OF LOSS. THIS DOCUMENT AND THE CONTENT CONTAINED HEREIN ARE BASED ON INFORMATION WHICH IS BELIEVED TO BE RELIABLE AND HAS BEEN OBTAINED FROM SOURCES BELIEVED TO BE RELIABLE BUT BISON TRAILS MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE FAIRNESS, ACCURACY, ADEQUACY, REASONABLENESS OR COMPLETENESS OF SUCH INFORMATION.
©2021 Coinbase Crypto Services, LLC dba Bison Trails. All Rights Reserved.