Bison Trails is the leading blockchain infrastructure provider. We are looking for exceptional interns to join our highly-skilled team in New York City for eight weeks, during the summer of 2020. Ideal candidates will be interested in advancing blockchain infrastructure and learning from a world-class team.
We believe in the power of blockchain technology and building a decentralized future that enables greater participation in global financial networks. Our mission is to provide superior infrastructure on multiple blockchains, to strengthen the entire ecosystem, and enable the pioneers of tomorrow.Summer interns are compensated competitively.
Ideal Candidate Background/Qualifications
- Interest in Sales/Business Development
- Demonstrated interest in the Crypto/Blockchain industry is a plus
- You are organized, have great attention to detail, and love meeting tight deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to work as a part of a team
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to develop good business relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship or restriction
- Familiarity with CRM systems and G-Suite (Sheets, Presentation, Docs) is a plus
- Interact with CRM to ensure the accurate tracking and analytics of the sales pipeline for key stakeholders
- Assist building out a sales funnel for each new protocol:
- Support on calls to fully understand the needs of a prospective client and translate this into high-quality presentation materials
- Organize leads based on known network participants
- Draft emails to prospects to send to known contacts
- Coordinate preparation of materials for prospective customer meetings
- Support follow up efforts to ensure the delivery of materials in a timely manner
- Generate colds leads for potential customers utilizing LinkedIn to help identify mutual connections
- Track leads and ensure deals are being followed through on by each different department
- Support with Brand and Marketing in preparing sales collateral.
- Research competitive landscape
- Help research new product opportunities and markets
We are located in Tribeca, NYC. Benefits of pariticpating in our internship program include:
- Training, mentorship, and coaching from industry leaders and company leadership
- The opportunity to grow alongside a company helping create the decentralized future
- Fun, diverse, open-minded coworkers.
Interns are expected to work 40 hours per week. Bison Trails is committed to being an equal opportunity employer.
All applications must include a resume and a short cover letter. Please submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.